Actions and Detail Panel
Managing Anxiety with Mark Grant
Thu. 18 May 2017, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm AEST
Drawing on recent discoveries from Neuroscience and his own research and clinical experience, Psychologist Mark Grant will review what we know about anxiety, and how to manage it, more effectively with simple activities which change the brain activity which maintains anxiety.
You will learn:
- What is anxiety and why do we need it?
- Why do some people suffer from too much anxiety?
- How to tell if anxiety is a problem for you
- Are anxious people more intelligent?
- What is the role of the brain in anxiety?
- 3 simple and effective ways to stimulate your brain to reduce anxiety.
Mark will also demonstrate how these methods work so you can see for yourself.