- Manager vs leading - what's the difference?
- The importance of effective leadership in all organisations
- Quantifying the need for change
- Identifying areas for change
- A model to base your leadership development on
- An action plan for change
Greg Mowbray is a leadership expert, consultant, trainer, speaker and author.
He has developed the Licence to Lead program as a result of his passion for inspiring managers to step up and become leaders, and inspiring leaders to become outstanding leaders.
Greg has experience in small, medium and large organisations, in both public and private sectors across a broad range of industry sectors. His clients include local, national and international companies. He has a Masters Degree in Medical Science, is recognised as a Certified Practising Marketer and is a Member of the Australian Institute of Training and Development, the International Coach Federation and the National Speakers Association of Australia.
Through key note speaking, training and mentoring, Greg inspires positive change in the people he works with.
For more information on the Licence to Lead Leadership Development Program click here