Actions and Detail Panel
Make Your Own Skincare workshop series
Sat., 26/11/2016, 10:30 am
With an emphasis on creativity, our workshops are designed to be hands-on, easy to follow, packed with many tips and know-how so you can create your own products using easily found natural ingredients. This workshop is suitable for everyone with an enthusiasm to learn, age limit over 15.
Bring a friend to save on ticket price! Ticket price includes morning tea & refreshment :)
MAKE YOUR OWN SKINCARE WORKSHOP DATES & TIMES:
CREAM & LOTION / 26 November 2016 / 10.30am - 1.00pm
FACE OIL & BODY OIL / run at Work-Shop HQ on monthly basis / tickets sold separately here.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
• Understand the step-by-step process of making your own skincare products.
• Understand the ingredients needed to make your skincare.
• Select the right ingredients for your skin type.
• Create your the 2 products that suit you.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
• Materials & equipment for you to create in class.
• Two products made by you.
• A workbook with instructions and methods to take home!
• Samples from Be Fraîche Skincare range.
WHAT TO BRING
• A pen to take notes.
• Your inner mad scientist.
Places are limited to ensure the best learning experience for each participant.
BE QUICK and BOOK NOW!
Please arrive 15 minutes early for 10.30am start.
Please note: Cancellation is not possible but you can transfer your ticket to a friend. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your name and your friend's name, we will ensure their place in our workshops.