Actions and Detail Panel
Make Your Marketing Material Unique and Effective
Thu. 30 March 2017, 9:30 am – 11:30 am AEDT
Does this sound like it could be you?
- You have a great business or brand, but your website and your online marketing efforts don’t reflect how good your service is
- Your marketing message is just not connecting with your clients or target audience
- You are overwhelmed with so much marketing and branding information available today, but you just don’t know who to trust anymore, or what marketing tools you need to engage and win over your ideal clients
- You have already been sold the ‘magic formula’ and it didn’t bring the results you were promised, so you've lost all faith in how to market your business anymore
It doesn't have to be this way.
We have moved away from interruption marketing (ads and hard sales strategies) towards permission-based, relationship marketing (ebooks, blogs, video content, direct targeted email). It can take up to 11 touch points with a potential customer before they trust you enough to buy.
In this session, you will learn how to authentically bring your focus away from what you are 'selling' and put the focus back on to your customer, by creating authentic marketing content, both online and offline that communicates clearly how you best serve your customer's needs and differentiates you above any of your competitors.
Melissa has been operating Divine Creative Agency for 17 years and has seen many 'marketing fads' come and go. Come and learn what works for Melissa's clients in the real business world, and apply their success stories to your own business.
In this session Melissa Robson of Divine Creative Agency will :
- Help you identify what makes you UNIQUE to your target market
- Give you strategies to show your audience that you are the SOLUTION to the problem that they can't solve
- Share how other brands are solving their target market's problems via their website, social media, blogging and video tactics to build a stronger brand message (why not learn from people already doing it!)
- Reveal what marketing tools you need to engage and win over your target audience