Actions and Detail Panel
Make IT Happen
Thu. 27 April 2017, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm AEST
'Make IT Happen' is a panel about on how to get job in IT, either it's your first job or you plan to change your position internally or externally. Discussion around CV, interviews, recruiters. Also tips and things to pay attention to.
Great event to grow your network and also have a time to chat with professionals, who came from various niches like development, management and recruitment to get advice on your career.
- Fiona Chan (Tech Recruiter at Lookahead Search/ SydCSS co-organiser/ Ex FE Developer)
- James Richardson (Technology Recruitment Professional / Node-Ninjas co-organiser)
- Leah Cerinich (Digital Talent Agent at Map Talent Group)
- Shaila Man (Web Developer / NodeGirls co-organiser)
- Paolo Ragone (CTO HiPages)
- Sara Davenport (Talent Agent at HIRED)
Kelsie Nabben (GoodShift Co-working and Ventures)
Approximate agenda of the day:
6:00 - 6:30 - Dinner (healthy food with all dietary options)
6:30 - 8:00 - Panel + Questions from audience
8:00 - 8:30 - Networking