Mexican food is very popular for parties and is a real crowd-pleaser! You'll be the life of the party and knock the socks of your non-vegan friends and family while caring for animals, the planet and our environment with this mexican editition cooking class where you'll get to make it, cook it and eat it too!
Rhianna Hume-Cook is one of Melbourne's top vegan chefs and she will be sharing some of her favourite recipes in this cooking class, as well as her incredible passion for food and veganism!
In this class you will learn to make:
* Pulled 'Pork' (jackfruit) Tacos
* Crispy 'Chicken' (tempeh) Tacos
* Home Made Tortilla Bread
* Chipolte Aioli
* Churro Balls
- Heaps of general cooking tips and tricks!
- Afternoon tea after the class, where we'll get a taste of all the dishes that you've learnt to cook
About Rhianna Hume-Cook
Rhianna Hume-Cook has always had an interest in cooking and was brought up from an early age cooking meals together with her father who is a big ‘foodie’. She completed a Certificate 3 in Commercial Cookery at William Angliss Institute of Tafe in 2015 under the instruction of chefs with decades of experience, and has worked at some of Melbournes’ most popular vegan eateries including The Bear Cafe and Trippy Taco. She currently works as a chef at Supercharger - a busy vegan health food eatery in the Melbournes’ CBD.
“I think cooking is such a beautiful thing and so important for people to do for themselves and the ones they love”. - Rhianna
* Please note that tickets for MVC events may not be refunded or transferred to another date. You may however give your ticket to a friend.
>> FB event page
>> Follow MVC on FB
>> Subscribe to MVC newsletter