WELCOME TO 'A VERY OILY WEEKEND'.
Over the weekend of the 5-6th November 2016, we are running multiple Essential Oils classes at Ceres, in East Brunswick.
We have been offered a larger room for the weekend, so if you purchase a ticket to any of our classes, you can bring a friend for free.
Please feel free to bring a friend for free, but make sure you secure your ticket now.
This class is an 'How to make handmade gifts using essential oils' Class at 9am on Saturday November 5th from 12.30pm-2.30pm 5th November.
Come along and learn how to make beautiful gifts using essential oils.
On the day you will get to take home:
- Two 20ml roller blends (for adults or babies. Think of calming, beautifying, anti-ageing, chakra focused, uplifting or emotionally supportive. We will have crystal + solar charged organic carrier oil for you to blend with).
- 1 organic face and body mist
- 2 jars of aromatic detox magnesium salts
These will include tags and ribbon, just in case you want to give these away.
We will also cover off the incredible value of these pure essential oils and why this type of gift is so much more personal and thoughtful.
Learn how to make gifts before Christmas so that you can then create your own beautiful gifts at home for any occasion.
The essential oils we'll be discussing in this class represent the safest and purest essential oils available today.
We will also answer these questions for you.
- What are essential oils?
- How do I use them?
- What are they beneficial for?
- How do we use them in our lives?
Please feel free to bring your friends, but ensure that they secure a free ticket as we provide tea and snacks.
We would love to see you there.
(Nutritionist, Health Coach, Life Coach, doTERRA Leadership).
On street parking is available.