Actions and Detail Panel
Maintenance Manager Trade Information Session - Coffs Harbour
Wed. 26 April 2017, 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm AEST
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself, my name is Sabrina Santana and I am the Senior Software Trainer for Maintenance Manager. I would like to let you know that I will be in your area on the Wednesday 26th April 2017 and I will be hosting a Maintenance Manager Trade information session that we would love to invite you too. Its an exciting time here at MMgr because there is so much going on in the development of this system, making sure we are constantly growing and evolving to meet the needs of our clients and making sure that the product we deliver to you is the best of the best is of the utmost importance to us. Its really important that we are meeting your needs within this system, no matter which agency you are working with, you are an important part of the journey, we want this system to work for you as well. I would love the opportunity to take you through some of the exciting new functionality that we have recently released within MMgr for Trade Suppliers. I will be going through things like:
- Add multiple users to MMgr, including Reception, Accounts and also Sub-Contractors
- Schedule work out to employees or sub-contractors while still keeping full visibility to the job and have full control and review before being submitted back to the PM
- Internal communication with staff relating to any open job and all captured within MMgr
- Navigation tool bar within MMgr making access to all active jobs in the system far easier and much more efficient
- And also SMARTFLOW – this is our new piece of functionality that allows the Trade Supplier to facilitate the full lifecycle of the job all via SmartFlow functionality that will work seamlessly with their Accounting system or email process and will bypass their need to log into MMgr and manually push the jobs from status to status.
I look forward to meeting you, taking the opportunity to show you some of the great features within MMgr and also having the opportunity to listen to all the great ideas you might have for us moving forward.
MMgr will always be working towards a better, faster and more efficient solution – That’s our promise to you.