Actions and Detail Panel
Made To Meze with Matthew Fegan
Mon. 28 August 2017, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm AEST
They have adorned tables for centuries, and today Middle Eastern meze are perfect for our lifestyle. Think hummus, baba ganoush, falafel and kibbeh with loads of garlic, lemon, tahini and spices. Join Matthew in a culinary celebration of classic small plates from Turkey and Lebanon.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.