San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
The world is currently going through a tumultuous time with no signs of it abating. It would be nice to think that things are going to turn the corner, but will they? Political activity is polarising with the rise of Donald Trump, Brexit and on our home turf, the resurgence of One Nation. Economically, debts and deficits are rising dramatically and social unrest is on the evening news.
But so what? Does this mean anything for your Church, for your members and your local community? The answer is YES!
In this session Alex Cook (Founder of www.wealthwithpurpose.com) will help you:
- Understand the impact of current global economic and political issues and the direct impact on your Church and the ability to achieve its vision.
- The financial issues that your members are facing (e.g. 50% of Australians live month-to-month, debt levels in Australia are at record levels, wage growth at record lows). A spike in unemployment or interest rates will impact middle income Australian families and then flow to your Church’s weekly offering. Learn strategies to deal with these issues to ensure your Church finances do well irrespective of the economic climate.
- The impact of your own finances on the congregation.
- The demographic reality facing your Church and its potential impact on Church budgets and ministry activity.
- The compelling biblical model for personal finances and the difference it makes in people’s lives. This model can significantly increase your chances of achieving the Church’s vision and help your Church to be financially fit.
- The current state of giving amongst Churches and some insights into how you can create a culture of radical generosity.
- The common mistakes Churches make with their finances.
- Promoting and implementing financial stewardship and discipleship into your local Church so that you can make a significant impact in member’s lives and by default on your Church budget.
- What you MUST know about your member’s finances.
- How your Churches can use financial challenges as an outreach opportunity to your community.
- How to replace your member’s worldview with an eternal one. Build a Church of members driven by eternity.
- An understanding of Wealth with Purpose and how it can benefit your Church.
Come and learn how you can boost your Church Finances!
A light Lunch is included in your ticket.
Who is it for?
All Church Leaders and those involved in Leadership roles within Christian Ministry.