The LPI® Coach Certificate Program
Liberate the leader in everyone. Become a Certified LPI Coach.
Designed for leadership development professionals and educators, the LPI® Coach Certificate Program offers an in-depth exploration of the Leadership Practices Inventory® (LPI®), the cornerstone of the powerful evidence-based leadership development program created by James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner, authors of the best-selling book The Leadership Challenge®.
You will learn about the evidence behind the development of the instrument, become familiar with the intricacies of the LPI reports, and understand how to effectively help leaders make sense of their feedback, in both a group setting and one-on-one coaching.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leadershipchallenge.com/professionals-section-lpi-certificate-program.aspx
or contact Dylan at firstname.lastname@example.org
In-person workshop*: April 28, 2017, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Self-paced eLearning and LPI360: must be completed by April 19, 2017
Live online class (prerequisite to in-person workshop): April 21, 2017, time and details to follow
Registration Deadline: March 16, 2017
Upon registration, please email Dylan at email@example.com with a copy of your bio/resume.
*Please note that Wiley may choose to cancel this Coach Certificate program in the event of low attendance or any unforeseen circumstances. In these instances, registrants will be given the option of attending the program on an alternative date, where available, or a full refund. For this reason, please do not book your travel arrangements for the Program until 20 Mar 2017, if you are travelling interstate for the In-Person Workshop. We will endeavour to advise you of any changes or cancellations before this date.
Who Should Attend
Leadership Development Professionals – (Internal Training, HR, OD, or Talent Management), Management and Leadership Consultants, and Professors/Educators.
Upon completion of LPI: Leadership Practices Inventory Coach Certificate Program, participants will have:
- Gained a deeper understanding of the different ways to leverage the LPI reports to help aspiring leaders plan for their future development and affect positive change.
- Increased their personal competency in the use and delivery of the LPI.
- Increased their knowledge and understanding of the statistical credibility of the instrument.
- Explored and practiced the coaching skills required to optimize the use of the LPI within a variety of leadership development situations.
- Earn the credential, Trained LPI® Coach.