Looking Out for Your Mates - AIF (no need to print ticket)
The Health and Wellbeing teams across Waverley and Woollahra would like to support all staff to become more aware of their own mental wellbeing and that of others.
We are offering LEARN and GROW workshops in 60 minutes to understand more about your overall mental health and be encouraged to take action when things aren’t going well.
Looking Out for Your Mates
- Understand what mental illness is and explore the most common types
- Identify the signs and symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Understand how stress can affect you and what to do to manage it better
- Learn tips to start a conversation with somebody you are concerned about
- Learn strategies to improve your own mental health
All Waverley & Woollahra Council staff can attend any of the available dates, times and locations.
Ensure your manager/supervisor is aware of and approves your attendance.
When & Where
Alexandria Integrated Facility - Learning Centre room 1, Level 1
67a Bourke Road
Michelle Phillips, Safety & Injury Management Partner
Contact Michelle Phillips, Safety & Injury Management Partner, on
9083 8075 or email email@example.com