Actions and Detail Panel
Live Streaming for Small Business
Tue. 6 December 2016, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm AEDT
Live streaming has become a powerful new tool to help boost awareness and build business. Learn how simple and affordable it can be to leverage the many benefits and stand out from the crowd online.
- An introduction to live streaming
- The marketing value of going “LIVE” with your business – is it worth it?
- Identifying and understanding your audience and what they are looking for
- The rewards of live streaming – what can you expect?
- The technology and costs – how affordable or complicated is it?
- How to – a practical look at some of the hardware, services and ways to be live in under five minutes
Who should attend?
All small business owners looking to learn about live streaming, how to get started with video online and take advantage of the many benefits on offer.
Todd Wardop is Director of BLive, one of the first commercial providers to pioneer mobile live streaming in Australia. Their clients include Cricket Australia, Cricket NSW, Indoor Sports NSW, Newcastle Jets, Indoor Netball Federation of Australia, The University of Newcastle, Hunter New England Health and the Australian Medical Student Association. Todd and his team at BLive are well placed to assist new and growing business’ to understand the place of live streaming in their business strategy, and to equip business people with understanding of how to do it well on a budget.
*This event may be attended in person or live remotely via login. Please indicate your preference upon registration.
Metered parking is available directly in front of the building on King Street (free after 5pm) or a 3 minute walk away at Civic West Car Park, Gibson Street Newcastle.
This workshop is supported by the Australian Small Business Advisory Service (ASBAS) programme, an Australian Government initiative.
If you need assistance to start, run or grow your business please visit, www.businesscentre.com.au or phone 02 4925 7700.