The Little City Skyline Accelerator is an early-stage startup program with a focus on creating digital, innovative, futuristic and Asia focused businesses, based in the business growth coworking space of Little City Studio in Prospect, in partnership with Network Prospect.
Our inaugural participants are coming to the final weeks of the 4-month program. We would love for you to join us to celebrate their journey at the Finale Party!
Hear more about the highs and lows of the journey, what they've learned, their challenges, their developments and where they are going from here from our Skyliners:
- Lyndal from The Rashie Project
- Alex from The Honourable Omnivore
- Frances from Pop Up Picnics
- Sam from City Brief
- Josh from knackmap
Where: Prospect Town Hall
When: Friday 14th of October, 2016
Time: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Also featuring at the event will be a guest panel of renowned Adelaide entrepreneurs, who will share their stories of success.
These amazing business people include:
- Jono Kaitatzis - Founder of the Marketshed & Plant4 Bowden
- Marissa Schulze - Founder of Rise High Financial
- Daniel Milky - Founder of Argo on the Parade, Argo on the Square & Juice Bureau
- Daniels Langeberg - Founder of Ecocaddy & Mache
- Dave Menner - Founder of Residence Building Group & Little City Studio
- And more!
RSVP's are essential by Tuesday 11th October via Eventbrite.
The Little City Skyline Accelerator is brought to you in partnership with Network Prospect and thanks to our sponsors PKF Kennedy, DW Fox Tucker Lawyers, Schinella's, Residence Building Group and Good Things Marketing, and our event sponsor Uber.