San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
**More workshop dates in Canterbury online at http://linkedinmaximiserworkshop.eventbrite.com.au**
LinkedIn Maximiser Workshop
- for your career or business
If you hear about someone new, what is the first thing you do? Do you type their name into Google?
If you are looking for a new employee, do you check what comes up in Google before you employ them?
What is the first thing that comes up on page one of search results?
It is usually their LinkedIn profile (if they have one).
This is something that YOU can take CONTROL of - not only for your image but also for your career.
If you are in business, you can generate new business and maintain a relationship with your existing clients.
If you are looking for a new career, then you can position yourself in such a way that you can access the 'hidden job market.' Remember that many recruiters no longer advertise jobs online, they simply do a LinkedIn search. Up to 80% of Australia's professional workforce now have an online profile on LinkedIn.
Join Sue Ellson at this two hour LinkedIn Maximiser Workshop limited to just 5 participants.
What will you get?
- specific tips on how to complete the various sections for maximum return
- guidelines and tips for writing your headline and summary section
- advice on how to use some of the extra features so you can save a copy of your profile and export your connections
- techniques on how to use LinkedIn for your advantage
- networking with the other course participants
Who is it for?
- job/career seekers
- career changers
- self employed business owners
- directors/partners in business
- expatriates and repatriates
- migrants and people new to Melbourne
- professionals wanting to improve their online brand
- people wanting to manage their career risk and remain continually employed
- career development practitioners wanting to improve their profile and their clients'
Enrol now, places are limited (maximum of 5 participants).
Register via Eventbrite to pay by Visa or MasterCard to confirm your place.
If you require an alternative payment option (like a direct bank deposit), please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Only paid bookings can be confirmed. Tickets are transferable but non-refundable.
Alternatively, if you would like a private session with Sue Ellson, these can be booked for $150 for one hour, $280 for two hours, $360 for three hours or $460 for four hours. If you are not based in Melbourne, it can be conducted via Skype.
For more information, contact Sue Ellson +61 402 243 271 or sueellson @ sueellson.com http://au.linkedin.com/in/sueellson
You are welcome to bring along:
1) Your own fully charged laptop preferably with internet access (tethered internet provided but not as fast - tablets can also be used but don't have the full functionality of a laptop or the ability to download your contacts or profile unless you have particular apps)
2) Your LinkedIn login details (email address and an easy password as you will enter it many times)
3) Your business card if you would like to network with the other participants
4) Your list of questions you would like answered
5) A pen and paper for making notes or a list of homework to complete after the workshop
Imagine how good you will feel when you finally work on your LinkedIn profile and it generates results because of the way you have updated it for your purpose?
Enrol now, places are limited (only 5 participants).
Thanks for the workshop, it was a good reinforcement and I will be working on my content over the weekend. Clare N
Thank you Sue, Really enjoyed the workshop, I will implement what I have learnt building my profile and will stay in touch! Janine L
Thank you for your informative session, you are amazing. Thank you also for the certificate, nice idea. Ingrid P
Thanks so much for the workshop - it was truly excellent and I will make sure I put a recommendation for you. After seeing how effectively you train I was wondering if you would consider being a presenter at our conference? Natalie V
Thanks for preparing the additional drawing to help explain the huge amount of information. Lois M
Thank you for your help. Patrick M
Thanks for a great session last Wednesday! I have a second interview sometime later this week…. : ) (and she got the job) Anita C
Enrol now, places are limited (only 5 participants).
When & Where
Sue Ellson BBus AIMM MAHRI CDAA (Assoc) ASA MPC
Sue Ellson was born in Adelaide and moved to Melbourne in 1994. She joined LinkedIn on 21 December 2003 and is one of the first 80,000 people in the world on the platform. She has been consulting on the topic of LinkedIn since 2008 and launched her first three 80,000 word books in 2016 - '120 Ways To Achieve Your Purpose With LinkedIn,' '120 Ways to Attract The Right Career Or Business' and '120 Ways To Market Your Business Hyper Locally.'
She has a background in banking (Westpac), training, recruitment, HR, marketing, employment, websites and social media and her first website, Newcomers Network.com went online in 2001.
She is currently an Independent LinkedIn Specialist providing consulting and training on the topics of LinkedIn, social media and marketing to individual clients and organisations, a LinkedIn Specialist for Macfarlan Lane (senior executive outplacement), a Senior Consultant with Belgium based NetExpat (trailing spouse career development) and a teacher at the Centre for Adult Education, General Assembly, RMIT University (Short Courses) and Monash Short Courses Centre.