Did you know that up to 90% of a buying decision is already made before you're contacted?
LinkedIn can feel so overwhelming that you might not feel like you know where to start so you put it in the too hard basket. It's so easy to lose time on LinkedIn so it's hard to know where best to spend your time and energy to get a result so you just go back to the old ways of doing business. Perhaps you're even afraid that if you have a LinkedIn strategy for your staff they might leave!
Well..... times have changed and the old way of selling is no longer the same. Your LinkedIn profile is now like your own personal website and a little like Trip Advisor where you're validated before you even meet people any more.
Throughout this program you will learn how to leverage your profile, take it from an obituary to a lead generation machine without annoying your contacts or losing your relationships.
Due to the intensive nature of this program, it is limited to 10 participants.
This is a tailored program designed to for:
- Experts in their Field
- Marketing Consultants
- Content Managers
- Social Media Consultants
- Learn the 5 secrets to stand out from the crowd with authenticity and draw your ideal clients to you like a magnet wthout spending any more than 7 mins per day.
- Discover how to maximise your Search Engine Optimisation to turn up on the front page of a LinkedIn and Google Search.
- Have access to scripts that leave people wanting to meet with you today.
- Build a tribe of high return connections that actually generate leads.
- Learn connection ettiquette and what to say to those who offer to connect and to turn them into a lead without appearing 'salesy'.
- Explore the hidden tools in LinkedIn that support your positioning as the expert and trusted advisor in your industry.
- Understand the metrics that drive success and why the metrics LinkedIn provide are not providing you effective feedback.
- Identify how many connections you need to make to meet your sales targets.
- Learn tips and tricks to manage a LinkedIn Strategy for your clients or within your organisation.
- Unpack your thought leadership to position you in your area of expertise.
- Design your content plan so that it only takes 7mins per day.
Plus the following HUGE list of inclusions:
- 1 x 30mins follow up 1-1 coaching session over the phone or Skype with Jane
- Access to Jane's online LinkedIn for Lead Generation Program with over 7 hours of content and scripts to use in your profile to maximise your leads (valued at $495)
- Full colour workshop workbook with extra tips and tricks guide to managing LinkedIn with 45 tips to create and maintain professional “Brand You” online and face to face.
- Morning Espresso Shot emails for 21 days: You will receive a very brief morning email with tips to manage your personal brand on LinkedIn.
- A copy of Jane's book "IMPACT: How to Build Your Personal Brand for the Connection Economy" with all the resources they need to maintain their profile and continue to use it as a selling tool. This book is designed to help you think about your professionalism and brand both online and offline for the future.
- A copy of 'CONNECT: How to Leverage Your LinkedIn Profile for Lead Generation, Networking and Business Growth".
Jane's 1-1 coaching is normally $3500 for 2 hours of coaching so this is a great way to spend a full day with Jane to get more thorough feedback and support with your lead generation.
WHAT SOME HAVE SAID
Amanda Neilsen Career Consultant ❂ Personal Branding Advisor ❂Outplacement Transition Coach ❂ LinkedIn Advocate ❂ MBTI Practitioner
"Thank you to the awesome Jane Anderson for an amazing two day LinkedIn for Lead Generation Masterclass. My key take aways were the importance of SEO and Thought Leadership & Content Strategy. If you are looking for a subject matters expert, with an engaging and professional style, I would highly recommend this Public Masterclass."
Tracey Ezard Visual Strategy and Facilitation Expert
"Jane Anderson worked with me on both my Linkedin profile and my brand presence. Jane’s professional advice was insightful and helped me to make some great positive decisions about the alignment between my image and the value that I provide. The work on my Linkedin profile paid off immediately with a new client meeting with me based on the FFS – First Four Seconds (one of Jane’s mantras) of reading my Linkedin profile. This meeting has led to long term client relationship. Jane is a clever, articulate and authentic thought leader in the space of corporate image and presence and wonderful to work with."
Dermot Crowley Executive Productivity Expert ♦ Speaker and Presenter ♦Coach ♦ Trainer ♦ Facilitator ♦ Author
"Jane helped me to lift my personal brand on LinkedIn. I not only walked away with a fantastic LinkedIn profile which I feel represents me perfectly, I have also gained a depth of knowledge and a range of strategies that I use every day now to help position me in a crowded marketplace. Jane was easy to work with, and had a great team supporting her to get me a great result. Thanks Jane."
Melinda Hird, Melinda Hird Photography
"I really was on the side that LinkedIn doesn’t really work for me but I was interested to learn more, as I know it has worked for other people. Jane, went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations, as I thought we were just going to pretty things up in the profile. Well yes, we did clean things up and made it, sharp and smart and to the point.
Jane doesn’t work with LinkedIn, she just loves showing people how to effectively get the most out of it. Jane’s insight and expertise into how to create effective SEO, content management and how to connect with people properly was just excellent and valuable. I especially loved how Jane showed us how we can just manage all this in just 7 minutes a day!
One of the other best parts I got very excited about, was the way Jane showed us how to create awesome articles. Priceless. I learnt it’s not as hard as I originally thought it would be! I walked out of there with so much more knowledge and absolute clarity around the effectiveness of how LinkedIn can work for me. I definitely would recommended Jane to everyone!"
Stacey Ashley, Ashley Consulting
"I’ve spent the past two days with Jane Anderson learning about LinkedIn and what’s really possible."