Actions and Detail Panel
LinkedIn: for Job Seekers and Career Developers
Sat. 8 April 2017, 9:30 am – 12:00 pm AWST
Do you need to create or update your LinkedIn profile? Feel like you need to "get your head around" LinkedIn? Fear not, help is at hand!
Find out how to work LinkedIn so that it works for you - both by improving your profile, being found and gaining more quality connections to develop your career. If you are currently job seeking (either passively, or actively), this knowledge can boost your LinkedIn presence, enhance your job prospects and help recruiters and employers to find you more easily.
It is recommended that you have already set up a basic profile before attending this session, which is designed for those looking to further career connections and/or gain new work opportunities, or currently job seeking.
- About the importance of the LinkedIn Headline
- The importance of a good photo. BONUS: A new professional headshot taken before the workshop (included)!
- What your profile summary should contain
- Should you put everything on LinkedIn - or be more selective?
- What is the LinkedIn etiquette? How do I choose which connections to accept?
- How much time should I spend on LinkedIn, when I'm job seeking? Where do I find opportunities?
Please bring along your burning questions, for a fast paced Q&A session.
Your LinkedIn profile and presence is guaranteed to improve following the actions you take from this workshop - or your money back!
Bring: your curious questions about LinkedIn. No need to bring any devices, but you are welcome to bring a laptop, smart phone or tablet if you wish to "play along".
Includes: A review of your new (or re-written) profile summary included, within 14 days of the workshop AND a professional profile picture (headshot, with white background).
Also, a chance to network with fellow participants and enjoy a delicious and healthy morning tea!