San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
It is becoming more important nowadays to be on LINKEDIN in order to increase your influence and gain business!
This course is PERFECT if you do not have a LinkedIn profile or
if you have a LinkedIn profile with less than 500 connections.
If you want to gain authority in your industry, LinkedIn is a great starting point. Did you know that …
- There are over 450 million LinkedIn users spanning over 200+ countries with 2 new LinkedIn users joining PER SECOND?!! (over 7 million of them are in Australia)
- 40% of users check LinkedIn daily?
- 41% of millionaires use LinkedIn?
- Microsoft bought LinkedIn for $26.3 Billion?
LEARN from an ALL-STAR LinkedIn Networker
$97 includes ½ hour private coaching session.
Seats are limited.
This short course will cover:
- Creating an account on LinkedIn (if you don't have one already)
- Establishing a powerful profile
- Finding potential strategic alliances
- Positioning yourself to gain new clients
- Properly engaging in discussions to become an authority
- And more!
What to bring to the session:
- Your laptop or tablet
- A digital copy of your resume (if you have one)
- Other people's business cards that are lying around
- Something to write on and with
- A smile and positive attitude
What will be provided:
- heaps of valuable information
- enthusiasm and passion about LinkedIn
- morning tea
- wireless connection if you need it
- and of course a smile and positive attitude!
When & Where
Dr Dion Klein
Dr Dion Klein has been networking for over 40 years, starting at around 8 years of age. He joined LinkedIn in 2006, before social media began making an impact on how we do business. Over the past couple of years he has really begun to 'work' LinkedIn and has been able to secure speaking engagements and strategic alliances in Australia and overseas. He is passionate about social networking, especially using LinkedIn.