Actions and Detail Panel
LIGHT. SHOOT. DESIGN WORKSHOP with Nick Ghionis
Tue. 11 July 2017, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm AEST
This intimate hands on workshop, limited to just 12 participants will take you on a journey of creating beautifuly inspired images, using creative lighting and posing techiniques by Nick Ghionis.
With two sessions planned for the day , after the first session photographing a professional model outdoors, the second is all about the final product.
Learn how to see and use light to create visually powerful images straight out of camera.Nick will show you how to prompt and pose your subjects efficiently and effectively to not only complement your subject but to tell the story.
What you will learn:
- Relationship between the light and the pose
- Effective communication using existing and artificial light
- Flattering posing techniques for even the most difficult client
- How to direct and finesse to bring the best out of your clients
- Tricks and Tips in lighting and posing plus size brides and grooms
- Tricks and Tips in posing couples
- How to take emotive story telling images using light and pose
- Getting it right in camera
- Album Design using Fundy Software
What to bring:
- DSLR Camera
- Spare Memory Cards
- Note Pad
- Willingness to learn