Life a Meditation - Mindfulness made simple
Many have realized that the incessant thought activity in their mind is causing a lot of grief, stress, fear and anxiety in their life. Many may realize this at some stage in their life.
For those who have realized, Life a Meditation provides pointers/ directions to bring about an awareness of this constant mind chatter and how you can bring an end to this unwanted incessant thought activity which is causing stress, anxiety and fear in your life.
Life a Meditation also offers a simple practice to recondition your brain to end confusion and conflicts in your head and rediscover your own brain full of clarity and creativity in all aspects of our life.
Topics discussed include :
• Simple but powerful Meditation practice to recondition our brain to bring clarity, peace and creativity in the demanding and chaotic world we live in today.
• Live in the present and enjoy each moment to the full.
• Quiet your mind’s incessant background chatter and deal with difficult thoughts and emotions.
• Deal with fear, anger, anxiety and stress and rediscover a life of well-being.
• Brain management – Taking your life from Mediocrity to creativity.
• How to access your own innate intelligence for higher creativity.
• End confusion and conﬂicts in your head and discover your own brain full of clarity and creativity in all aspects of your life.
Cost : $10 per person. ( seats limited to 35 per session)
To book : Please visit www.lifeameditation.com and click book online.
Date : 22nd October 2016. 2 PM - 4PM ( Saturday)
Where : HAWTHORN Community precinct, 584 Glenferrie Rd , HAWTHORN –VIC 3122 (Meeting room 2, upstairs )
For reviews about the session and to book , please visit : www.lifeameditation.com and click "book online"