Actions and Detail Panel
Liberator Rugged 7 and Novachat Support Morning
Wed. 10 May 2017, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm AWST
ILC is providing an opportunity for clients who have purchased or are currently trialing a Nova Chat or Liberator Rugged device, their families, therapists and other key people to come in for additional support in using these devices.
The devices that will be covered are: Nova Chat 5, 7, 8, 10 and 12; Liberator Rugged 7
This workshop is funded by the CAEP AAC Consultancy and Refurbishment Program.
The session will provide opportunities for:
- Overview of device and vocabulary range
- Support with basic programming
- Support to personalize your vocabulary
- Goal setting and using the device everyday
- Backing Up and using computer software for editing
- Options for paper back ups
- Networking with other individuals using these devices
Please bring your device with you
Please contact Prue Taylor on 9381 0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.