BOOKINGS FOR ALL SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMS OPEN 15 DECEMBER
Children attending this program must be aged 10+ due to the content and level of skills required.
Are you up to the challenge?
The LEGO® brick one scoop challenge will test your thinking skills and ability to think under pressure. Build with a time limit, work in teams! As most resources in our world are finite we dare you to take the challenge to use limited resources to create and build.
Please leave your LEGO® bricks at home. We don't want you to lose your favourite pieces.
- Bookings are essential for this program as places are limited. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Please contact the library if you wish to amend or cancel your booking. This will enable others to participate in the program.
- Age ranges apply. The age limit is necessary and made due to required skill level / coordination for the activity.
- Adult supervision is required for all children attending the program.
- Please arrive 10 mins early to allow time to check in; this assists the program to run on schedule.