Legal Issues in Managing Volunteers – the current landscape and emerging issues!
Ahead of Volunteer Week (8-14 May) get the low-down on the key legal issues involved in managing volunteers. Our expert lawyers will provide a refresher on the existing legal framework governing volunteers as well as a discussion of emerging issues, drawing on recent cases involving volunteers and not-for-profit organisations.
In this interactive session, we will cover:
- Volunteers and other types of unpaid workers
- Volunteer safety, risk management and insurance
- Your organisation’s legal responsibility for the actions of volunteers
- Other key legal issues relating to volunteers
- Interesting case examples
You will be provided with a detailed workbook covering what you have learnt, as well as useful resources and templates you can take back to your organisation.
Suitable for: anyone involved in managing or coordinating volunteers
Cost: $50/$100 + Eventbrite booking fee