Men's and Women's Individual Stableford Competition
Join Legacy at Huntingdale for the 84th year!
Entry Fee $130 per person inclusive of GST - 18 holes
Clubs can enter a team of four for the Legacy at Huntingdale Perpetual Club Trophy which will be awarded to the team with the highest aggregate of the best three scores.
7:00 AM - Registration
7:30 AM - Sausage Sizzle
8:00 AM - Shotgun Start
12:00 PM - Registration
12:00 PM - Sausage Sizzle / Lunch
1:00 PM - Shotgun Start
MALE GRADES A0 - 9, B 10 - 18, C 19-27
FEMALE GRADES A0 - 30, B 30 - 36 (minimum of 20 players)
Telephone enquiries: 03 8626 0500
Conditions of Entry
1. Entries of amateurs are restricted to amateurs who are Members of Clubs of the Victorian Golf Association (VGA) or of Golf Clubs registered with such State of Overseas Association as are affiliated with or recognised by this Association or of Clubs affiliated with the Victoria Golf League or Women's Golf Victoria.
2. Entries of professionals are restricted to professionals affiliated with the PGA Australia.
3. Players must have a recognised handicap.
4. The competition shall be played in accordance with the Rules of Golf as adopted by the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews, Scotland, together with such local rules as are approved by the VGA and are in force on the course over which the competition takes place. If a dispute arises on any point it shall be decided by the Committee in charge of the competition whose decision shall be final. Provided however, that the Committee are in doubt, the Committee shall have the right to refer any such dispute to the Council of the Victorian Golf Association who decision is final.
5. The committee shall reserve the right to refuse entry of any person without being required to give any reason for such refusal.
6. Huntingdale Golf Club has a non-metail spike policy and strict dress code. Golf shoes with approved non-metal spikes must be worn, denin clothing, cargo shorts and pants are nto permitted - please see www.huntingdalegolf.com.au for full details.
7. No refunds shall be given unless fourteen days written notice given from the date of the tournament.