A new Learn Mindfulness Meditation course starts every week or two, on either a Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday or Sunday.
Refer below for the sessions dates for each course. Have questions? Contact Mindfulness Meditation Hub!
The course teaches a variety of mindfulness meditation techniques over four weekly classes.
During each class we learn about a separate technique with majority of the class focused on practicing the technique.
Additionally each class provides an opportunity to ask questions and discuss your experience of the meditation technique.
For the full details please refer to our Mindfulness Meditation Perth website page.
Course Start Date : (course session dates)
- Sun, 5th Feb - 4pm : (5th Feb | 12th Feb | 19th Feb | 26th Feb)
- Thu, 9th Feb - 12:30pm : (9th Feb | 16th Feb | 23rd Feb | 2nd Mar)
- Sat, 11th Feb - 12:30pm : (11th Feb | 18th Feb | 25th Feb | 11th Mar)
- Mon, 13th Feb - 6:30pm : (13th Feb | 20th Feb | 27th Feb | 13th Mar)
- Sun, 19th Feb - 2pm : (19th Feb | 26th Feb | 12th Mar | 19th Mar)
- Wed, 1st Mar - 7pm : (1st Mar | 8th Mar | 15th Mar | 22nd Mar)
- Thu, 9th Mar - 12:30pm : (9th Mar | 16th Mar | 23rd Mar | 30th Mar)
- Sun, 12th Mar - 4pm : (12th Mar | 19th Mar | 26th Mar | 2nd Apr)
- Sat, 18th Mar - 12:30pm : (18th Mar | 25th Mar | 1st Apr | 8th Apr)
- Mon, 20th Mar - 6:30pm : (20th Mar | 27th Mar | 3rd Apr | 10th Apr)
- Sun, 26th Mar - 2pm : (26th Mar | 2nd Apr | 9th Apr | 23rd Apr)
Pay What Your Heart Feels
Mindfulness Meditation Hub operates on Pay What Your Heart Feels basis. Allowing all individuals the opportunity to use all provided services for what they feel like contributing, or can financially afford.
At each session when you contribute what your heart feels you create an opportunity that allows us to continue to support others through offering our mindfulness meditation sessions.