Actions and Detail Panel
Learn how to train clients to prevent back pain
Sun. 28 May 2017, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm AEST
Learn the critical techniques used by leading exercise rehabiliation specialists to reduce and prevent back pain!
Learn how to keep you clients pain free so that back pain never impacts their quality of life.
This two day course will help you
- Prevent back pain in your client
- Improve client retention
- Gain referrals from allied health professionals
- Become a one of Australia's exercise therapists in the arena of preventing back pain
- Improve your practical skill and know for working with people who suffer from back pain
- Will lift your experience and knowldge above the average trainer
- Will prevent you from injuring your clients
- Will help you to work more effecitive along side allied health professionals
- Will teach you how to desenistise the nervous system to prevent and turn off the pain
- Will Teach you how to correctly assess posture and program for postural imbalances
- Will teach you effective exercises to prevent back pain and much much more
As a personal trainer you have the chance to help people live their lives completely pain free. Helping your clients to functional at an optimal level for their posture and their lifestyle is essential for your clients health and well being. This course will give you the tools to prevent back pain and work along side allied health professionals in reducing and eliminating back pain in your clients lives.