Actions and Detail Panel
Lean Startup Workshop: Customer Validation
Tue. 7 March 2017, 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm AEDT
LEAN STARTUP workshop series brought to you by KILN incubator, Griffin Accelerator and CBR Innovation Network will enable you to:
- Test an idea’s impact potential
- Test an idea’s commercial potential
- Find a viable market opportunity
- Create a successful business model
- Build the right prototype faster
- Effectively deal with risk and uncertainty
- Pitch your idea effectively to key stakeholder audiences
- Increase the impact of your ideas and innovations
Come work with other motivated participants under guidance of professional startup mentors. This half-day workshop focusing on Customer Validation will enable you to:
- learn how to test your startup idea using open-source tool Value Finder Canvas.
- learn how to formulate customer value proposition using Customer-Problem-Solution logic
- Practice customer interviews to test Customer-Problem fit and gain customer insight
- learn how to Pivot to refine customer value proposition
- Understand the critical importance of identifying and testing Assumptions and learn how to do it in a very lean way
Participants will work in teams on case studies under supervision from experienced business growth advisors Petr Adamek, General Manager, KILN Incubator and Dr Craig Davis, CEO, GRIFFIN Accelerator. You will be stretched and challenged by the dynamics of your team, by time pressure and by lack of domain knowledge about the case study - just like any start-up team!
If you have a potentially high-growth idea that you would like to pursue with the assistance of Griffin Accelerator or KILN Incubator, we offer to partially sponsor your ticket - please apply for up to 50% discount promo code, we will make a decision typically within 24 hours!
To get to CBR Innovation Network, exit the CityWest Carpark through to Marcus Clarke Street, then turn right onto Alinga Street. Enter the ACT Health Building at the corner of Alinga and Moore Street. The CBR Innovation Network is on Level 5.
The LEAN STARTUP workshop series runs every first Tuesday of the month.