San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Lean Six Sigma Certification
YELLOW BELT CLASSROOM TRAINING – 3 DAYS
Dates: 13th to 15th February 2017
This programme was developed to encourage the candidates to be responsible for the development of Lean Six Sigma Implementation throughout their organizations. This course is designed for Supervisors and Executives who are responsible for designing and implementing corporate wide improvement and cost optimisation initiatives.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Manager, Executive Officers, Supervisor, Executives & Others
Business Process Improvement, Change Management, Transformation Department, Continuous Improvement, Project Management, Production Management, Contract Department, Innovation Department, Commercial Department, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Human Resource, Finance & Others.
LSS YELLOW BELT PROGRAMME CONTENT:
- The Yellow Belt participants will have more in-depth knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma, and each of the five phases that are to be applied in practical terms.
- This course is designed to provide a broad understanding of the Lean and Six Sigma improvement methodology, concepts, and language, along with a complete toolbox of basic process improvement methods.
- The Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is designed to enhance technical problem solving skills. Instruction is application focused, therefore requiring all participants to successfully support existing or new Lean and Six Sigma projects.
- The Yellow Belt upon completion of this training will participate as a core team member or subject matter expert on a project or projects together with the supervisors/managers.
- The tools and deliverables of the Six Sigma Yellow Belt Program modules / topics are as below. The course curriculum and modular topics including workshops are a blend of Lean and Six Sigma as below:
SESSION 1: DAY ONE
- Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Understanding Project Charters and Prioritisation Tools
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Tools
- Data Collection Technique
- Basic Lean Enterprise
- Workshop Sessions
SESSION 2: DAY TWO
- Basic Statistics and Graphical Analysis
- Creating Fishbone Diagrams
- Understanding Value Added (VA) and Non-Value Added Activities (NVA)
- Types of Statistical Analysis (Quantitative & Qualitative)
- Workshop Sessions
SESSION 3: DAY THREE
- Generating Improvement Ideas
- Poke – Yoke (Mistake Proofing)
- Running Pilot Six Sigma Programmes
- Solutions Implementation Plan
- Understanding Statistical Process Control
- Establishing Control Plans
- SOP & Documentation
- WorkshopS Examination Sessions
MINITAB DURING YELLOW BELT LEAN SIX SIGMA TRAINING
Where applicable, during the training course, our consultants will provide the participants with training on how to analyse Quality data using the Minitab software which is widely used by Lean Six Sigma practitioners.
Example of Minitab Software:
OUR CONSULTANTS WILL ALSO PROVIDE CANDIDATES WITH USEFUL EXCEL QUALITY TEMPLATES AND TOOLS
Examination and Certification
We will administer an examination for the participants upon completion of their training. The examination consists of the following (on last day of training):
LSS Yellow Belt Level (Internal – CSS Certified)
Exam Type: Multiple Choice Questions
No. of Questions: 30 Questions
Examination: Open Book Examination
Passing Rate: 70% and above
Duration of Exam: 1 Hour
Location of Exam: At training location
Cost: Inclusive of training