Does your business view Lean as a range of tools and techniques? These are important, as they provide immediate, tangible benefits—but how do you ensure that these results are built upon and sustained, and that the workforce remains engaged? How do you create a sustainable Lean culture. Which skills that distinguish a leader from a manager could be key to the success of your Lean journey? This course will help you to take Lean beyond tools and techniques, and get managers at all levels to take ownership of continuous improvement activities. We subtitle it “leading the Lean lifestyle” because leadership is key to ensuring that Lean becomes “the way we do things around here”.
- Understand the factors that have an impact on the sustainability of your Lean improvement
- Identify the differences between management and leadership styles and behaviours
- Learn how to move from “we are doing a Lean programme” to “Lean is our way of life”
- Discuss your issues with award winning leaders in sustainable Lean Thinking
- Network with others facing the same challenges
This workshop will enable you to
- Understand how Lean Thinking provides the basis for a profitable, growing and customer-focused business
- Understand the key elements of creating a sustainable culture of Continuous Improvement
- Identify where your organisation is on its Lean journey and create a 3 year vision
- Create a top level business and personal action plan for the next 12 months
- Identify the priority actions to achieve this vision and start developing a roadmap to get you there
- Understand the role of the senior team in creating a Lean enterprise
Who Should Attend
Business leaders and senior managers responsible for driving profitable change.