Actions and Detail Panel
Leading with the Brain in Mind: The Neuroscience of Leadership Masterclass
Thu. 4 May 2017, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm NZST
The field of neuroscience is fast becoming one of the key gamechangers in leadership and organisational development because it is bringing new insights into how our brains work, provides us with the opportunity to better understand how and why people behave like they do, make decisions and relate to others and offers strategies to harness our potential to grow, change and become more resilient and effective leaders in today's fast-paced, ever chaning and uncertain environments that are the modern day workplace.
In this interactive, engaging and informative masterclass you will gain an insight into the fundamentals of brain-based leadership and will learn how to Collaborate, Lead Change, Faciliate Growth, Build Emotional Intelligence and Resilience and Improve Performance in your self and others using the latest findings from the fields of neuroscience, positive psychology and mindfulness.
This masterclass explores the science behind effective leadership, empowering you with critical knowledge and strategies to lead with the brain in mind enabling you to bring out the best in yourself and others.
This masterclass will provide you with:
- An insight into the What, How and Why of Neuroscience and why it is regarded as one of the most effective leadership strategies of modern times
- An understanding of how the brain works, how it impacts decision making and how to recognise emotional triggers and response to stress
- The knowledge and skills to strengthen your capacity to adapt, build resilience and peak mental performance in yourself and others enabling you to thrive in complex workplace environments
- An understanding of how to lead teams effectively through change and utilise the brains ability for 'neuroplasticity'
- The knowledge to develop the brains abilty to learn
- An understanding of how to gain insights through brain based coaching techniques
- A tool kit of brain-based techniques and strategies to lead yourself and others to success
- and more.......
Who should attend
Anyone with an interest in learning how they can improve their performance and that of others through neuroscience including (but not limited to):
- Human Resources
- Change agents
For just $395 + GST, (discounts apply for multiple registrations from the same company) each participant receives:
- half day masterclass
- Comprehensive participant notes
- Morning tea and refreshments