Actions and Detail Panel
Leading in Imagination Age (SOP)
Tue. 6 December 2016, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm AEDT
Leading in the Imagination Age: The impact of increased Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity
is seen in heightened competition, lost jobs, new ways of working (contract and remote) and greater levels of mental health issues as the work/life boundary has disappeared. We have reached the tipping point.
Join Silvia Damiano in this fascinating session to explore the new mindsets, behaviours and abilities that are required to navigate these new challenges and lead ourselves and others in the Imagination Age.
Join us for a fun presentation which will focus on rediscovering brain and body abilities that we can all use to perform like world-class leaders and to meet the demands of this new era of work.
What you might gain by attending:
• Grow your understanding of how to maintain your brain health while performing at your best.
• Learn the secrets of how to become a truly inspirational leader.
• Discover the gut-brain connection and how we can make better decisions and help others do the same.
• Awaken your capacity to imagine for better problem solving and creative thinking.
Our Presenter, Silvia Damiano is a scientist, educator, author, international speaker, entrepreneur and award winning leadership expert. Silvia will speak to the About My Brain Institute’s i4 Neuroleader Model which seeks to help leaders to "embrace their own leadership" by getting to know how their brain and bodies can be nurtured and developed to have the qualities needed to thrive in the 21st century.
*Registration starts 9:30am. The event will start 10am sharp
* *The event is free. However $100 late cancellation fee will apply for cancellation within 3 business days of the event and for no shows