Actions and Detail Panel
Leadership Workshop - "Managing Change"
Tue. 4 April 2017, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm ACST
New to the Polaris Business and Innovation Centre: A series of leadership workshops, developed by the Polaris Centre and facilitated by TAFE SA.
Stephen Covey (1994) uses the metaphor of ‘white water rapids’ to describe the turbulence of change today. We move in waves of change which wash over us with increasing power and rapidity. The need to understand the context of change so we can respond to internal and external forces driving the change will be discussed with practical examples explored. Aimed at managers and leaders who are looking to implement change with their work team in the near future. Suitable for new to experienced managers and teams, the workshops have been designed to provide you with the tools necessary to be effective leaders. This first workshop is “Managing Change”
- Generate new ideas and processes for action
- Better navigate chaotic and rapid change
- Build leadership credibility
- Understand the new and evolving marketplace
- More effectively influence stakeholders
- Move from an operational to a strategic mindset
- Lead the roll out of transformational change
Full day workshop, costing $150.00 per person which includes all teaching materials, morning/afternoon tea and light lunch.
This workshop will not be assessed but all attendees will receive a statement of attainment.