San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Leadership Skills for Executive Assistants
Thursday 9th March 2017
About this course
This program is designed for key support staff who need to create strong networks, engage key stakeholders, manage multiple priorities and relationships, and demonstrate effective leadership behaviours to be effective in their role. It focuses on developing strong practices, behaviours and habits that will lead to greater individual and organisational outcomes in these roles.
Following the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of the senior support role within the organisation and its contribution to the ongoing success of the leaders this role supports
- Gain insight into their preferred leadership style and communication preferences
- Develop a set of effective leadership behaviours
- Communicate with impact
- Engage and influence key stakeholders
- Build stronger teams and networks around them
- Manage multiple priorities and relationships
- Navigate their way through challenging conversations to achieve a positive outcome
This is a highly interactive program which will provide participants with the leadership skills, tools and behaviours to establish them successfully in their role.
Who should attend?
Executive Assistants, Office Managers, Administration Assistants, Support Staff and Administrators.
Date: Thursday 9th March 2017
TIme: 8.45am - 4pm
Location: Parklake Hotel, 481 Wyndham Street, Shepparton Vic 3630
Contact: 1300 828 126 or email@example.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Time2talk is committed to motivating and inspiring your people to challenge themselves to continually improve, to engage and influence their teams and to be the best leaders they can be.
We believe the heart of your business success lies in your people and we work with you to build competitive, and sustainable advantage through strategic people development resulting in behavioural change and improvement in performance. Our facilitation, coaching and training programs are focused on building organisational cultures that achieve results and attract and retain a talented and satisfied team.
Time2talk Leadership works closely and collaboratively with you, applying our expertise and skills to ensure you make the right changes to succeed. We tailor our programs specifically to the needs of your market and industry, your desired culture and values and align any interventions with your organisations goals and strategy.