We know it's hard to stay on track sometimes, all the best intentions often go out the window after a busy and or stressful day / week. Sally is a qualified chef, lifestyle educator and the owner of Natural by Nature, with 4 children, 17, 7,6 and 5, she has found planning and being organised is essential. Sally has a passion for good health and nutrition and loves to support people in their transit to a healthier lifestyle by sharing simple yet nourishing recipes, meal plans along with time and money saving ideas for complete health, inside and out.
At Natural by Nature we aim to nurture the mind, body and spirit and empower women to confidently apply these teachings in their everyday lives and for them to encourage others to do the same.
Kitchen Wisdom with Sally includes;
• Herbal tonics / tea tasting ~ understanding the healing benefits of herbs and teas.
• A nourishing dinner, including salads, and either soup or broth.
• A weekly meal plan each Tuesday, we like to focus on family favourites, giving them a healthy, nutritious twist as well as a few delicious new ideas.
• Shopping tips for nutritious, healthy food items on a budget.
• Healthy fast food ~ quick and delicious, in your home.
• Cooking demonstration utilising seasonal products - Meal of the week and / or dessert or treat of the week
• Please bring a pen and A4 note book
As we are heading all to quickly into the festive season, Sally will offer ideas and samples of delicious healthy festive treats. There is a possibility of some more hands on activities during the workshops, so please bring your apron, just in case. :)
ALWAYS gluten free, MOSTLY refined sugar free, dairy free with vegan and vegetarian options available.
Head to the Eventbrite website to book your seat @ $45 pp, or to redeem the OFFER of 5 sessions for the price of 4 at $180 pp
Sessions will be held every Tuesday up until the 20th of December, seating is very limited, if you are booking our SPECIAL OFFER it is essential that you phone in and book which sessions you will be attending.
Tickets are non-refundable, but may be transferred to someone else. If you are unable to attend and wish to use your ticket for another evening we require 48 hours notice which will allow us time to fill your seat. Last available booking for 2016 is the 20th of December, tickets purchased will not be redeemable in 2017.