Actions and Detail Panel
Killer Whale Expedition
Tue. 28 March 2017, 6:00 am – 7:00 pm AWST
‘Australia’s only dedicated Killer Whale tourism experience’
Experience this amazing gathering of Marine creatures in the remote Southern Ocean. A unique wonder! Sit back and relax as we do the driving. Join us as we take you on a marine experience like no other, aboard Naturaliste Charters expedition vessel to view Australia’s largest collection of marine creatures, including killer whales, feeding together at the Bremer Canyon from January to April every year.
• Courtesy pick up and return to your accommodation
• Commentary from your expert Busy Blue Bus Tour Guide Driver
• Expedition journey to the Bremer Canyon with Naturaliste Charters
• Morning tea
• Fresh lunch buffet
• Afternoon tea and refreshments
• Return journey Albany – Bremer Bay - Albany
Departs and returns daily from Albany Visitors Centre
Tour will depart with a minimum of two people.
For more event information, please contact email@example.com.
For general queries regarding the Taste Great Southern festival please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 9228 9166