$22.08 – $43.07

Kick Start an Inspiration: startup seminar

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Haymarket HQ

63 Dixon Street

#2

Haymarket, NSW 2000

Australia

View Map

Refund Policy

Refund Policy

Refunds up to 30 days before event

Event description

Description

What makes people take the plunge from an easy corporate job to start their own business? How do you encourage others to believe in your idea? If 90% of all startups fail, what makes the remaining 10% unique?



Come be inspired by our enthusiastic, engaging speakers who will teach you how they turned their ideas into a thriving business opportunity, reveal why they do what they do and answer all your questions on how to run a successful start-up.


Take part in our Q&A session and network with start-up owners, potential investors and other inspired students.



There will be catering and raffle prizes on the night


Speakers

  • Karen Zhang, founder of Kabi Bottle
  • James Alexander, founder of INCUBATE
  • Oliver Lee, founder of Hostmybnb
  • James Myint, founder of 1scope
  • Johnny Li, founder of Dappertude


flyerflyer 2


Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

Haymarket HQ

63 Dixon Street

#2

Haymarket, NSW 2000

Australia

View Map

Refund Policy

Refunds up to 30 days before event

Save This Event

Event Saved