FINAL EVENT! Due to popular demand, we are hosting one last cake demonstration with superstar Katherine Sabbath! If you missed out on tickets in August, this is your final chance to see Kat construct her most famous cake at The Tea Salon, Sydney.
Touted as the ‘queen of cakes’, Katherine recently made Australian Gourmet Traveller’s Hot 100 list and is an Instagram sensation with her towering, colourful creations continuing to WOW her 320K+ fans worldwide!
At this sensationally sweet event, Katherine will show you how to make her signature Upside Down Ice Cream Cone Cake with Striped Buttercream and share the secrets behind the psychedelic colours, famous bubble gum flavoured frosting and edible confetti!
During the demonstration Katherine will teach you:
- How to formulate flavours, colours and textures, as well as the best recipes to use when making layered cakes
- How to layer, cut and serve a tall cake
- How to apply and achieve a perfectly smooth, striped buttercream effect
- How to work with an assortment of decorating techniques, such as colouring chocolate and decorating a vertical cake with sprinkles.
- How to assemble Katherine's iconic giant ice cream cake pop
- How to create ganache drips
Finally and possibly the most important step of all, you'll get to taste-test the cake!
Katherine will demonstrate her Upside Down Ice Cream Cone Cake with Striped Buttercream at The Tea Salon, Level 4 Westfield Sydney:
Thursday, 20th October 6pm - 8pm (ticket includes a flute of sparkling French rosé and sandwich canapés)
Tickets: $65 per person + booking fee. Book now as spaces are strictly limited for this final event!