Actions and Detail Panel
Juggling and Brain Training
Tue. 25 October 2016, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm AEDT
Juggling is a great way to exercise the mind and the body by strengthening the pathways between the creative and analytical parts of your brain – plus it is also fun! You will learn all the necessary skills and techniques for you to become a Juggler. Everyone has the ability to juggle at some level; all it takes is practice, persistence and having confidence in yourself that you can.
If you want to juggle or want to become better at it, you will learn handy tips to practice at home or a few extra tricks to help you on your way.
- Learn some left and right brain exercises to build coordination and recognise that no one is born juggling, the benefits come from how we re-orient our brain to coordinate itself in patterns
- The pattern of juggling will be broken down into tangible parts for you to practice at home
- You will learn how to continue the pattern and share it with a friend and ways to create space in your pattern to fit in tricks
- Time given to practice and one on one tutor time to correct your pattern and ways to create space in your pattern to fit in tricks, become better at juggling than you were before you came to the classes
You will be juggling 3 or more balls in no time!
- Juggling equipment will be supplied. Students may bring their own juggling equipment if desired.
- Please wear comfortable clothing.
Avoid disappointment. Enrol early.