San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
As part of Spark Festival, HealthTech Sydney is proud to present some of the most exciting startups in Digital Health.
The night will involve a 10min talk by the Founder/CEO on their inspiration and learnings and will be followed by a panel discussion open for questions. Refreshments and drinks will be provided.
Grab an early bird ticket!
The Startups are:
Sound Scouts - a revolutionary, clinically validated game created to detect hearing loss in children.
- Recipient of the Medical Devices Fund 2015
- Presentation by Carolyn Mee - Founder & Co-Creator and Director
CancerAid - Empowering patients and carers by providing cancer and treatment information that is tailored directly to them.
- CancerAid have successfully raised 1.25m
- Presentation by Dr Nikhil Pooviah - founder and CEO
Healthcare Innovate - Launched Clinivid this year - the secure video messaging platform allows doctors and other health professionals to share relevant patient information instantly, using video, images or text.
- Presentation by Dr Katja Beitat - founder and CEO
SurgicalPartners - Improve financial performance, drive workforce efficiency and build a healthier, happier medical practice.
- SurgicalPartners won the Westapc Innovation Award in 2016, and is creating a X10 savings in financial management for medical practices
- Presentation by Marcus Wilson - Co-Founder and CEO
CohortIQ - their platform is the nexus of consultancy, connected-data, machine learning and organisational collaboration. Cohort IQ finds the very best ways of delivering great outcomes for humans.
- Preventative medicine for hospitals through use of patient data and outcomes.
- Presentation by John Bickerstaff - Co-founder and COO
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm: Registration & Drinks
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm: Introduction & Startup presentations
- 7:30pm - 7:45pm: Break
- 7:45pm - 8:15pm: Panel Discussion
- 8:15pm - 9:00pm: Close & Networking Drinks
HealthTech Sydney is the leading healthcare technology innovation and education community that aims to improve commercialisation outcomes and create social and economic prosperity. We are close to 1000 members with good networks to other Australian cities, and increasingly strong ties to global corporates in digital health. We have delivered over 25 educational seminars/conferences in 3 years since we've been in operation.