San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
"Do great minds really think alike?"
An evening to discuss “complex pain and addiction conundrums and crossovers”.
Moderator: Dr Martyn Lloyd Jones, Addiction Medicine Specialist
Case Coordinator: Dr Clayton Thomas, Pain Specialist
Bring your curly case presentations, case discussions and comments.
- Please send short case scenarios on no more than two PowerPoint slides to Dr Clayton Thomas at least 2 weeks prior to the event. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cases will be chosen based on highlighting different and important management problems
- Increase collaborative practice between addiction specialists, pain specialists and GPs
- Improve patient safety when prescribing opioids and other pain medications
- Improve management of patients who may have both pain and dependence issues