School Holiday Sailing
School Holidays are just around the corner and Southport Yacht Club is offering Sailing for all children from the ages of 7-12 no matter what their sailing abilities are.
Our Yachting Australia certified instructors will be able to allocate the sailors in to appropriate groups to suit the different sailing abilities.
What the day consists of:
- On water activities as well as off water activities
- You are able to supply your own boat or use one of the club boats (prices vary please see below)
What is required on:
- Hat, sunscreen, water bottle, towel and a change of clothes
- A packed morning tea and lunch and plenty of water!
- All participants should arrive 15 minutes prior to the camp commencing
- All participants MUST sign ON and sign OFF at the sailing office
- Please ensure that kids have warm clothes should they get cold on the day
Where & When:
- Sailing Squadron on 1 Marina Cres Hollywell
- 9:00am to 3:00pm
- $70.00 per day if you are able to provide your own boat*
- $80.00 per day if you are using a club boat*
* Please note that the boats used are either Optimists or X3's
Payment is essential to secure booking.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Sailing office on 07- 5537 7030 or email email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you all on the day!
When & Where
Southport Yacht Club
Yachting with the community since 1964...
Southport Yacht Club, the Gold Coast's Premier Sports Club.
Our purpose is to provide excellent facilities hosting for those persons interested in boating and its associated activities, or simply wish to unwind in a unique, relaxed atmosphere.
67 years on, SYC enjoys a reputation of not only providing facilities for its members and visitors, but has also become an integral service to the Gold Coast business and residential communities.