San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
The Flow Sessions - a Morning of Yoga, Dreaming and Leaping into 2015.
"The flow session with Sam was a great experience. The yoga at the start put us all in a relaxed mood and the guided goal setting session was really valuable. We were able to share as little or as much as we wanted with the other attendees, and took away some excellent ideas on how to achieve our 2015 goals."
- Kelly Miller
January is almost over, how are your new year's resolutions faring?
Flow Sessions is all about taking a moment to look back on 2014, and look forward into 2015, making sure any resolutions you set as the clock struck 12 are actually leading you towards a life you want to be living!
Launch yourself into new beginnings for the rest of 2015. Yoga, healthy food, friendly people and dreams for what's to come in your life.
A three hour workshop where you will:
- Plan out small, actionable steps you can take towards big change, so you can stop waiting for life to start tomorrow.
- Look at thoughts, patterns and behaviours you have that no longer serve you, so you can move forward into 2015 with ease.
- Centre yourself with yoga, to rejuvenate from the craziness of the silly season and move your body.
- Share a healthy morning tea with other women looking to create their best year yet in 2015.
- Look forward into 2015 and what it will take to live a life you love, so you understand what your values are.
- Retreat from the chaos of holiday shopping and silliy season socialising (fun as that is!) so you can go back into the fray energised, calmer and happier.
Flow One - rejuvenating yoga. Time to breathe, move your body and still your mind.
- Please bring your own yoga mat (let me know if you don't have one and I can arrange one for you).
- Please arrive by 815 for an 830 start with the yoga.
Taught by Amy Landry, who has been practicing for 8 years and believes that the path of yoga is not only via sweat (asana), but also breath (pranayama), love (bhakti), service (seva), and conscious living. She will take you through a calming yoga practice, to leave you feeling peaceful, grounded and ready to be open during the intention setting.
Flow Two - Connection and friendship. We'll share a healthy morning tea, refueling after moving.
Flow Three - Release 2014. There may be things you're holding onto from this past year. There may be thoughts, feelings, or memories that you don't want to carry with you into the fresh year. Now is the time to release old patterns and negative thoughts so you can move forward a little bit lighter and clearer.
Flow Four - Look ahead to 2015. What do you want to achieve? What does your perfect day look like? What are the steps you can start taking towards that?
Flow Five - there is always, always time to play!
The workshop is being run by Samantha Sutherland, from The Everyday Adventure. She has been seen in Huffington Post, Tiny Buddha, Mind Body Green, and Blog Society among others. Sam has run various events and retreats, helping women live lives they truly love.
Freedom. Adventure. Connection. Live through play, every single day.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is a small parking lot out the front of the venue, please park with consideration for other attendees also being able to park. There is further parking along Old South Head Road.
Public transport is to catch the 324 and 325 buses from Edgecliff. The stop is opposite the Gunyah.
What do I need to bring to the event?
Please bring a yoga mat, a note pad and a pen.
What time does the event start?
We will start the yoga session at 8:30am, please arrive in plenty of time to set up your mat and get comfortable.
Will we be given food?
Yes! We will be having morning tea following the yoga session.
When & Where
The Everyday Adventure
Helping women have awesome lives! Find the freedom to be happy, entertain adventure while building a life you love, connect to yourself and connect to your tribe.
Be happier and have more fun. Right where you are.