- Day tickets include all events during the day and evening.
- While refreshments are included in the ticket price JAFA is not a fully catered event.
- Spouse ball tickets are for spouses of those who hold a season ticket and include entry to the ball plus the first workshops on Friday and Saturday morning.
- We do not sell individual ball tickets - you will need to purchase a day ticket or spouse ball ticket to attend the ball - this ticket includes dance workshops that you should attend in order to know how to dance at the ball.
- In recognition of the long distances they have to travel, in 2012 we are offering a 10% discount off Jane Austen Festival Australia season tickets for attendees from Tasmania, Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Use the discount code LD2012 on the ticket order form.
- Children under 5 are free if fully supervised by a parent with a ticket. Should you wish to book a seat at a table or meal then please purchase a child ticket or contact the festival to discuss your needs Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets are non-refundable once purchased - just like movie or concert tickets. You are welcome to sell them to others if you cannot come for same or less than what you paid, as long as you inform the festival office of the change of ownership.
- Thursday night events are FREE for Season Ticket holders. If you wish to attend the Film screening at the National Film & Sound Archives and do not have a season ticket then you need to purchase a ticket directly from the NFSA on the night for $15.
Would you or your social group like to earn some money? Jane Austen Festival Australia has set up an affiliate ticket program - if you join our affiliate program and promote Jane Austen Festival Australia you will earn $5 from every ticket you sell! The festival has limited funds for advertising but is happy to thank you for helping to spread the word. http://www.eventbrite.com/affiliate-register?eid=1535285079&affid=8718404