Actions and Detail Panel
It's time for a new photo (Vermont)
Sun. 18 December 2016, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm AEDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
On December 18, I will be hosting a group photo session at Campbells Croft Reserve. Christmas is a great time to get family photos with the relatives nearby. It's way less awkward having your photo taken this way and can really be a lot of fun.
To check out some of my photos from Croft Reserve, click here. There are only 10 places - reserve yours today!
How it works
- Register for free on Eventbrite to secure your place
- Meet at the carpark on the north side of Boronia Rd at 4pm https://goo.gl/JR1LRv
- As a group we will go to different locations around the reserve until around 8:30 when the sun is setting. I will take individual, couple, or family photos at these locations. Please note that this location involves some walking - up to 2km in total. If that isn't for you then one of my other sessions may be more appropriate.
- Your photos will be uploaded to an online client gallery where you can purchase them for $25 each.
- If (in the very unlikely circumstance!) you decide you don't like any of the photos, there is no need to purchase.
- Purchasing gives you unlimeted rights to reproduce the photo for personal purposes.
The Fine Print: I own the copyright to all photos I take. Purchasing a photo gives you unlimited rights to reproduce that photo. You can print the photos you buy from me and you can post them online. You don't need to mention me when you share these photos unless not doing so would imply they were taken by somebody else. Buying a photo does not give you rights to sell the photo on to other people whether that be as digital files, prints, or products based on the photos I take. Photos taken at this session may be used in my portfolio or to represent my business.