"It's begining to look a lot like Hub Christmas,
Soon your bellies will start,
And the thing that'll make them sing is the food that ya'll bring,
Made with all your heart."
You are invited to Hub Sydney's Christmas feast and celebration!
We welcome family and friends to share in a Christmas dinner through contributions of all our members and Hub Sydney to celebrate the many things we are grateful for!
Currently we have on the menu:
- Michael Teasdale owning the cooking of the pork belly
- Michelle from Linkup baking her world famous Christmas brandy cake
- Ela from Ela Studios dishing up 2 of her famous salads!
- Kasia your community lead slaying it with her famous cooked prawns from the fish markets
We will also be participating in a few festive games including:
- The best of all games "Pass the Parcel"
- Best dressed
- Photo shenanigans
- Live music thanks to resident Seb Fava-Verde
So show your love and join us for a fun night with offical after party at the Old Growler from 8pm!