$20 – $25

iTogether Movie Night

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Village Cinemas Crown

50/8 Whiteman Street

Southbank, VIC 3006

Australia

View Map

Friends Who Are Going
Event description

Description

Supporting the Australian Red Cross.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 (2D) is set to burst onto screens soon. As a special treat for Telstra staff, family and friends (including the public), iTogether has organised a fundraising event in Village Cinema Crown's luxurious Vmax cinema. To sweeten this already sweet deal, your ticket purchase includes a medium popcorn, 600ml drink and choc-top. WOW!

We challenge you to find better value.

Not only will you enjoy an awesome movie, but you will also be helping the Red Cross' work with Refugee's and Asylum Seeker's.



FAQs

How much are you donating to the Red Cross?

We will be donating at least 80% of profits (after cinema costs) to the Red Cross. The remaining 20% will be used to fund further fundraising events through the year.


Is this event in another city?

Yes! Sydney is running the same event.


Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?

ID is necessary to purchase alcoholic beverages.

The film is rated M.

Village Crown also requires children under 10 to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.


What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?

Parking is available at Crown or the Exhibiton Centre.

Tram's stop out the front.

Find out more here.


How can I contact the organiser with any questions?

Email us at D1120273@team.telstra.com with MELBOURNE in the subject.

What's the refund policy?

Unfortunatly, no refunds are available.

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

Village Cinemas Crown

50/8 Whiteman Street

Southbank, VIC 3006

Australia

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved