Actions and Detail Panel
Italian Cheese Making
Sat, April 8, 2017, 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM AEST
In this Mad Millie Italian Cheese Making Class you will learn how to make your favourite Italian Cheeses like Ricotta, Mozzarella, Bocconcini, Buratta, Mascarpone and Ricotta Salata – pure and from scratch without any sugars, additives or preservatives. On the night you will make your own whole milk ricotta and learn the art of stretching mozzarella curds with your very own hands!
Cheese expert Gayle Rowan from Mad Millie will also demonstrate the process of making whole milk ricotta, mozzarella and mascarpone so you can surprise your loved ones with a tiramisu – truly made from scratch!
The class will be finished with some fresh bread, home-made cheeses, a selection of charcuterie and a glass of vino.
This class includes an Italian Mad Millie Cheese Making Kit ($41.95 RRP) that allows you to reproduce all recipes in your home kitchen without any Cheese Making experience.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking on 02 9555 8300.