Actions and Detail Panel
IT Takes A Village: building communities of practice - QTC Accredited PD Ne...
Thu. 18 May 2017, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm AEST
During this five hour professional development course teachers will;
• Develop an understanding of digital technologies and new pedagogical approaches to enhance learning and teaching practice.
• Curate online resources that support multimodal learning across the primary curriculum including English, Mathematics and Science and Technology.
• Identify blended learning opportunities to make global connections that will extend their professional learning networks.
• Unpack eSafety frameworks that support students to be empowered digital citizens.
• Engage in professional conversations around the implications of modern technology and connectivity of learning.
Completing the IT takes a village - building communities of practice within the Primary setting workshop will contribute 5 hours of QTC Registered PD addressing 3.4.2, 4.5.2, 6.3.2 and 7.4.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.