Actions and Detail Panel
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Transition Training Course
Wed. 31 May 2017, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm AEST
Are you currently certified under ISO 9001:2008? Or has your company recently transitioned to the new ISO 9001:2015?
If yes, there are some significant changes heading your way. Since 2012, all ISO management system standards are being updated against the new 10-clause High Level Structure (HLS) and common core. The ISO 9001:2015 Standard is now released in this new structure.
In addition to the structure, there are some rather sweeping changes. Gone are some iconic requirements (such as the requirements for a ‘quality manual’ or a ‘management representative’). The new Standard emphasizes risk-based thinking beyond what we have seen in earlier versions. Less prescriptive (in some ways) – yet with stronger links to organizational strategies and goals.
DNV GL now offers you a practical, hands-on, 1-day course in developing your strategy for making a seamless transition to the new requirements.
Be ready… Be set… Go… to this excellent, affordable, preparatory workshop.
The course will cover:
• Introduction to the High Level Structure (HLS)
• What is the purpose and benefits of the HLS?
• Leadership, context and stakeholders
• Systematic Risk Management
• Systematic Change Management
• Sustainable Business Performance
• Core set of requirements and clauses
• Transition plan
• Key changes in ISO 9001 requirements and introducing Risk- Based Thinking
• Analysing Gaps
• Revision and transition schedule
By the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Understand and interpret the meaning of the HLS
• Understand and interpret the changes in ISO 9001:2015
• Get a transition plan ready for ISO 9001:2015
• Develop strategies for their organizations to effectively implement the changes
• Prepare for re-certification to ISO 9001:2015
• Understand what Systematic Risk Management is
• Explain Sustainable Business Development
• Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops. Delegates are encouraged to share their knowledge and experience.
• DNV GL Auditors actively working in the field are your trainers, bringing their practical knowledge to the course
• Course includes daytime refreshments, lunch, course notes and training certificate
Contact Faz Mohitian for more info on by using the “Contact the Organiser” button above.
What should I bring to the course?
Please bring notetaking materials (notepad, paper or digital devices). Course manual, pen, carry bags and any other necessary materials will be provided.
What is the next step register I register here?
A confirmation letter detailing the venue and times will be sent out to your email.
Can I transfer my seat to a colleague?
Your registration can be transferred to another person up to 7 days prior to the course date.
Do I have to bring my printed registration confirmation to the training course?
Yes, please bring your printed confirmation to the course as proof of registration.
What is the refund policy?
Cancellations must be given in writing. In the event that cancellation is received 2 weeks or less prior to the course, 50% of the course fee will be levied. For ‘No-shows’ on the course, the full course fee will be levied.
For any cancellation within 24 hours, DNV GL will be unable to offer any refunds.
Terms and condition
Delegates cannot bring any claim or legal action against DNV GL relating to participation in the course or from knowledge obtained during the course. The use of the information or documentation obtained during the course shall be at the user’s sole risk.
DNV GL reserves the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment or conditions beyond our control. Notifications of any cancellation will be made as early as practical.
DNV GL shall not take any responsibility for travel or accommodation costs.