Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
This course will explain the requirements of the new standard and give you the information you need to successfully transition to ISO 14001:2015
The course will cover:
- Introduction to the High Level Structure (HLS)
- What is the purpose and benefits of the HLS?
- Leadership, context and stakeholders
- Systematic Risk Management
- Systematic Change Management
- Sustainable Business Performance
- Core set of requirements and clauses
- Transition plan
- Key changes in ISO 14001 requirements and introducing Risk- Based Thinking
- Analysing Gaps
- Revision and transition schedule
Why should you attend this course?
If you are currently ISO 14001:2008, certified there are some significant changes heading your way. Some examples include:
- Emphasis on Risk Management System
- Leadership driving implementation
- This course will explain these changes and help you understand their implications.
Contact Faz Mohitian for more info on by using the “Contact the Organiser” button above.
What should I bring to the course?
Please bring notetaking materials (notepad, paper or digital devices). Course manual, pen, carry bags and any other necessary materials will be provided.
What is the next step register I register here?
A confirmation letter detailing the venue and times will be sent out to your email.
Can I transfer my seat to a colleague?
Your registration can be transferred to another person up to 7 days prior to the course date.
Do I have to bring my printed registration confirmation to the training course?
Yes, please bring your printed confirmation to the course as proof of registration.
What is the refund policy?
Cancellations must be given in writing. In the event that cancellation is received 2 weeks or less prior to the course, 50% of the course fee will be levied. For ‘No-shows’ on the course, the full course fee will be levied.
For any cancellation within 24 hours, DNV GL will be unable to offer any refunds.
Terms and condition
Delegates cannot bring any claim or legal action against DNV GL relating to participation in the course or from knowledge obtained during the course. The use of the information or documentation obtained during the course shall be at the user’s sole risk.
DNV GL reserves the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment or conditions beyond our control. Notifications of any cancellation will be made as early as practical.
DNV GL shall not take any responsibility for travel or accommodation costs.